This Travel Trivia (“Contest”) is brought to you by JTB Travels Pvt Ltd.
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs which are applicable for the Contest only, and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to JTB’s General Booking & Cancellation Terms & Conditions reflecting on our website: – www.jtbtravels.in, to which you agree by entering this Contest and filling in the Contest Form.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the Contest so requires “You” or “Your” or “His/Her” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- The Quiz Contest is open to all Indian and Foreign nationals.
In case of foreign nationals winning the contest – he/she would require to have:
· A valid passport & visa to travel to India, and any other new formalities or documents that the GOI may introduce once travel restrictions are eased.
· The contest prize amount shall remain equivalent of INR 10,000/- (at BBR), irrespective of the currency quoted against the reservation to any of the Tiger Reserves in India.
· The prize validity shall remain unchanged irrespective of travel restrictions.
- This Contest is valid from July 25, 2020, 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to August 31, 2020 11:59:00, p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- On entering the Contest, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all participants who have answered all questions correctly.
- One winner will be selected by a random draw of lots and will be announced on or before September 20, 2020.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Voucher for a ‘Complimentary Travel Services Voucher worth INR 10,000/-*’ against your tour reservation at any Tiger Reserve in India through JTB.
- Complimentary Travel Services forming a part of the prize are pre-determined, must include a hotel accommodation or a packaged tour for domestic travel. Domestic air travel is not eligible as a part of the prize. The entire prize needs to be utilized in one trip.
- The winner must declare he/she wishes to utilize this prize prior to requesting for any quotations or travel options from JTB.
- This prize is not transferable, and the winner must utilize it for his/her personal travel.
- The prize is valid for 1 year, i.e. for travel up to September 15, 2021.
- The winner agrees to share one personal photograph that JTB Travels can use for the announcement of the winner of the Contest. The winner also agrees to share at least one picture of their tour on which they avail the prize. The winner permits JTB Travels to use these photographs along with their name, on all JTB’s social media and public platforms including our website, social media pages & handles, and vide email communication to our database.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including, without limitation to floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, pandemics, act of God or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of JTB Travels (“Force Majeure Event”). JTB shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- This Contest is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless JTB Travels, any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to JTB Travels and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence.